-I respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better.
-Update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
-Include this explanation and offer to ask someone else in the post.
-When others comment asking to be asked, you will ask them five questions
1) If you randomly encountered a talking manifestation of God one day, what do you think it would say to you personally?
"Well done good and faithful child" at least, I'm hoping that that's what he'd say to me. Probably tell me some things I can improve upon. Hopefully provide some more concrete guidance for my life.
2) What do you think it would say about the world?
That it's going to pass away. That Jesus is coming again soon and not give up. Things aren't the way they should be, but justice will soon come.
3) Are you keeping your sword clean? (I hear ninja blood can stain badly.)
Absolutly! I don't let my family touch it unless I'm present to wipe away finger marks/blood etc. I'm so anal about it!
4) What's your favourite fandom and why?
I only ever got into HP fandom, and more precisely, Severus/Hermione. The people who write it are more mature, and so can string paragraphs, plots, character development together. Also, when I got into it, I was waiting for the next book to come out, and wanted to read more about the HP world.
5) What do you like best about geekdom, ie what do you think makes you a geek?
Playing games. RPGs, card games, board games. And using the internet lingo. Like saying wtf? or rpg lingo, such as saying "Kat rolls a 10 and makes her bluff check" right after I've tried to bluff someone with my not-so-l33t-intelligence.