I saw HP and the GOF. Was bad, missed out too much! Voldemort was crap. I compare it's crappiness to Pride and Prejudice, the Keira Knightly version and hold the same contempt for them both, which is a lot of contempt
01. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before?
Get rather tipsy and eat too much food at the same time. Doesn't leave me feeling too good with the bloated 'full' feeling and not-so-clear-headedness of alcomahol. Break a bone, tear a ligament (man, was that *this* year?). Play Croquet, rather fun actually. Develop stirings of contentment, only stirings though. Teach Sunday school.
02. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn't make any. I generally don't, as a habit
03. Did someone close to you give birth?
04. Did anyone close to you die?
No. Unless you count my Great Grandma. She wasn't that close, but she was an amazing lady, and a wonderful Christian. She was 100
05. What countries did you visit?
06. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?
Uni. Centerlink payments (money for doing nothing).
07. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
June 15th. Hello! Croquet fun! That, and many events, but not dates coz I can't remeber dates!
08. What was your biggest achievement(s) of the year?
Kendo! and earning over 20 grand in 12 months. Which means I'm eligible for centrelink. Yay!
09. What was your biggest failure(s)?
Not getting over hang ups of mine. Not showing love to people whom is hard for me to love
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
broke left ulna, still rrecovering. Tore right foot ligament. Found out I am allergic to aloe vera
11. What was the best thing you bought?
CDs, DVDs. Everything else big was donated to the charity of me
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
A few people come to mind, but I can't remember what for, so they shall remain anon.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
A few people come to mind, but naming them would be insulting them, so not saying
14. Where did most of your money go?
rent, hands down. $240 a fortnight is maybe under half my average pay. Bills, petrol, food, cds, dvds
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Buffy, Blind Guardian, Muse, QOTSA, Batman Begins. A few other things, I'm excitable
16. What song will always remind you of 2005?
I guess my top 3 songs of this year, Holy Grail - Hunters and Collecters, Touched - Vast and Town-0 Phase-5 - some Japanese dude
17. Compared to this time last year, are you
i. happier or sadder? I think happier
ii. thinner or fatter? I think more "endowed" about the hips
iii. richer or poorer? I earnt more, but expenses went up to. Maybe richer in assests
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Gone on church-type camps. I was rather worky this year, but no complaints
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
21. Did you fall in love in 2005?
can a crush be counted as "falling in love"?
23. How many one-night stands?
guess? one, two? WRONG! none!
24. What was your favorite TV program?
Buffy the vampire Slayer
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I think I hate people that I actually know less, actually, not at all. But I hate certain people that I don't know and will never know, like Dame Edna.
26. What was the best book you read?
book of James is good. Non-bible; Passion and Purity by Elisabeth Elliot, How people Grow by Drs John Townsend and Henry Cloud. Non-Bible related; The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan is pretty good.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Beck, Blind Guardian, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds and see q.16
28. What did you want and get?
Well, I didn't really want a picnic backpack or japanese-style teapot, but upon getting them, I found that I was very glad to have them.
29. What did you want and not get?
expensive stuff like a super-computer or nice sporty car or my very own townhouse to gallavant in... *daydreams again*
30. Favorite film of this year?
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
played croquet, made pizza, hung out with friends. 19
32.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
I think, me having more dependance on God, and a better attitude about my place in God's plan, even knowing that I don't know it
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?
comfy pants/knee length or longer skirt with t-shirt/shirt. Plus jumper, one of many scarves and long jacket in winter
34. What kept you sane?
God, and my Christian friends. God uses people to dish out his grace.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Christian Bale. Think, Batman! But I was on the Christian Bale bandwagon before Batman Begins came out.
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
IR and VSU, but those can affect me, so thgey bug me that they went though!
37. Who do you miss?
My parents, and having a boyfriend, but I'm glad that I haven't had one. Looking back, I can see that not having one was a good idea, but that doesn't mean that I don't want one. I guess, happy either way.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Ye Gads! Some people at my department who were new this year. I get one well with work people. And Ian's crowd of friends. They're fun to get on with. I can't label one person over all of them
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005.
Contentment. It has to be learned, it doesn't happen all at once, and it comes from God.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Bah! This question sucks